Contractors Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Contractors Insurance Information
Miami Contractors Insurance Solutions
What Is Contractors Insurance?
Like any business, independent contractors need insurance to protect themselves financially. What type of insurance you need depends on the type of work you do. Some types of independent contractors include the following:
- Independent construction contractors
- Freelance writers, editors and graphic designers
- Repair people, plumbers, carpenters, electricians, painters
- Accountants and financial planners
- House and carpet cleaners
- Independent hair stylists and salon professionals
Contractors are like any business. They need property and general liability insurance to minimize the basic financial risks of running a business. Additionally, Contractor Insurance includes coverage designed for specific industry risks. Atlantis Insurance can find a customized policy that includes coverage most suitable to you.
If you are hiring contractors, you want them to have Contractors Insurance. Insurance you carry as a business or homeowner may not protect you from liability for a contract worker. This can expose you to lawsuits if a worker gets injured at your business or home.
Which Types Of Contractors Insurance Are Available?
There is a wide variety of Contractors Insurance options. Here are common coverages for independent contractors.
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage: This coverage is for contractors who work with heavy machinery and need to be prepared for accidents due to power tools and other hazards.
- Professional Liability Insurance: For contractors who provide consulting and advice, this coverage can protect you from liability risks due to losses a client may experience. It protects your business’s finances if a client accuses you of errors, whether due to mistake or negligence.
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance: Any vehicles owned by your business must adhere to state auto insurance laws. You can also protect your vehicles from various damages.
- Builder’s Risk Insurance: This covers property and raw materials while construction is underway. This type of policy is often written per project.
- Workers Compensation Insurance: Independent contractors may or may not need workers compensation. This coverage compensates employees for medical expenses and lost wages after an on-the-job injury.
Get Started Today!
Atlantis Insurance can search for the best policies based on the size of your business, the number of employees and the type of work you perform. Get started with a free quote today!